- What kind of advertisements does the site accept?
We accept print advertisements (text classifieds, display classifieds and display advertisements) TV commercials, and radio on-air spots.
- How are classified text advertisements different from classified display advertisements?
Classified text advertisements contain information in plain text without enhancements, whereas classified display advertisements contain a border for higher visibility and greater impact.
- Can I place my advertisement anywhere in India and on any media platform?
Yes, we are able to provide that service because of our pan-India presence and with our excellent relations with media owners across the country. Advertisement India gives you the option of placing advertisements on TV, Print and Radio.
- What is the ideal time to place an order for an advertisement?
We recommend all our clients to place their orders well before its publishing date. Preferably, two-three days prior to the release date of the advertisement.
- Do I have the option of booking my advertisement in any newspaper in India?
Yes, we have a wide media network across the country and that allows you to choose any newspaper in India, in any region.
- How to figure on which page my advertisement will appear?
There is no commitment of page position in the case of text classifieds and display classifieds. Classification Header however, is committed. In case of display advertisements, you can choose the page/positions by paying the premiums/loadings for the same.
- Will I be intimated once my advertisement is booked?
Yes, you will receive an email & SMS confirmation of your booking with Advertisement India.
- I want to see my advertisement in the newspaper it was released in.
Login to the site and scroll down to ‘My Recent Activity’ area. Here you will find all details for the Ad preview. Also you can check out your advertisement in the publication's E-Paper, from where we originally source the image of the advertisement. In the case of text classifieds and display classifieds, we do not get the newspaper copies from the publication, however, we try our best to get the copy and upload. But, in few cases we can't. Whereas in the case of display advertisements, we do get the; at times it could take 10-15 days to reach us, and only then we are able to upload them on the site.
- What is the procedure to book an advertisement in a newspaper?
Booking an Ad at Advertisement India is a simple 2 step process.
Click on 2 Step Ad Booking button on the homepage.
Select the type of Ad you want to book & share basic details with us. That’s it!
Our Ad Expert will call you for more detailed information and generate a sample Ad for your approval.
If you are happy with the content & design, you select the sample and proceed to pay for the booking.
It’s very simple to book a newspaper advertisement on Advertisement India. Here’s how
- Select the business category your product belongs to.
- Select an appropriate sub category. For example, if your broad product category is Travel, and you’re in the business of Tourism in Kerala, you might want to choose Tours and Travels – Kerala as your sub category.
- You can choose the newspaper(s) you want to advertise in, or browse various publications location wise.
- Type your advertisement content in the text box provided and give a suitable to your advertisement. For help, you have the option of viewing a sample advertisement.
- Select appropriate enhancements: Background Colour, Border or Tick.
- Please put your name, e-mail address and mobile number.
- How does this system of booking advertisements online work?
We have the most personalised online advertisement booking system on the net. Once an advertisement is booked, it goes to our panel of experts. They examine the advertisement and after clearance, you will be sent a quotation within 24 hours. It is only after we get the approval from you is when we go ahead and book the advertisement as per details provided by you.
- Do you also provide your service to clients outside of India?
Yes, we do provide our services to international clients. The procedure for national and international clients is the same.
- I want to make changes to my advertisement which is already booked. If that is allowed, what are the guidelines on that?
You can send us your revised advertisement via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your advertisement will not be changed if it has been released in the newspaper. If your advertisement is awaiting release from our side and you want to make changes, you can call or write to us and we will make sure the changes are implemented as per your requirements.
- I want to publish the advertisement in Hindi or Regional language. How does that work?
You can e-mail us the Hindi copy in English writing and we will compose the same in Hindi for you. We will also send that back to you for your approval. In the case of other regional languages, please send us the scanned image of the handwritten text.
- How do I get the newspaper copy of the advertisement published at an address outside India?
We can send the copy to your overseas address on getting the actual courier expenses.
- I have read the guidelines on the site but I find it very complicated to submit an advertisement on your site.
Contact us for help in creating Ads, and we will make sure your requirements are fulfilled.
- Do I have to submit any documents for placing an order?
Not always. But, you might have to submit some documents in special cases, for instance if someone wants to promote Change of Name – of a company or a brand, or even an individual. A court affidavit is required in cases like these.